How do I add checklists to locations?
Once you've created a checklist, you can add it to multiple locations, kind of like a template. This has the advantage of allowing you to make just one "master" checklist; if you modify the master checklist, the change will affect all locations that have that checklist.
Managing location checklists
- Go to Admin > Manage Locations.
- Find the location where you want to attach the checklist and select "Manage Checklists" in the Actions drop-down.
- Click in the box under "Select task lists" to see all of your checklists. Click on a checklist to add it (or hold Ctrl and click to select multiple checklists at once).
- The checklist will appear in a table. You can reorder checklists by dragging and dropping them. This order is how they will appear on cleaner's daily task list in the mobile app.
- If there are tasks in your checklist that don't apply to the location, click the "Task Visibility" button. Another pop-up window will open where you can set which tasks will be hidden for this location.