How do I add a new user?
You can add new users if you have the User (Company) module. A user means any person that will receive a login and use either the web or mobile app -- customers, contractors, employees, inspectors, etc. To add a user, follow these steps:
- Go to Admin > Manage Users.
- Click the "Add New" button.
- Add the first name, last name, e-mail address, mobile phone number, and preferred language.
- Select how the password will be set up. An e-mail can be sent, or the password can be set for the user temporarily.
- If the user is a customer, check the box next to "Click here if this user is a customer." Clicking this box means all user issues and messages will be flagged as external, and you won't be able to assign this user to any shifts or jobs.
- If the user will use landline check in, have him or her provide a four-digit PIN that you can enter into their profile. They will use the PIN when they call into the Clean Smarts toll-free check-in number.
- Select the user's access role, whether Administrator, Manager, Cleaner, or Customer. You can add or remove specific modules in the box below the role buttons.
- Add locations that the user should have access to.
- Set notification settings for this user. Keep in mind that if this user has access to many or all locations in the system, their notification profile should be chosen carefully. If you have a large organization, receiving an e-mail, text, and push notification for every message that's sent for every location will be overdoing it!
- Click Save.