How do I add a shift?
In Clean Smarts, shifts are attached to specific locations, and you can add new shifts and modify existing shifts under each location's details:
- Go to Admin > Manage Locations
- Click on the pencil icon for the location where you want to add or remove the shift. The location details will appear in a pop-up window.
- In the section labeled "Shifts", you can add a new shift by clicking "Add Shift". A new grey-shaded box with shift details will appear.
- Select the days of the week that the shift should appear in an employee's schedule.
- Leave the "Recurs Every X Weeks" box as 1 if the shift is the same every week. If you provide service every other week, set this value to 2.
- You can add adjustments to the shift by clicking the "Add Adjustment" button. See the related article below for more information.
- You can add one or more "No-show" alerts by using the "Add Alert" button. No-show alerts are sent to managers when an assigned employee doesn't clock into the shift.