Why can't I log in?
If you are having trouble logging in, there are a number of things you can try.
Verify that your phone has cellular or WiFi data access if you're logging into the mobile app.
The mobile app must have access to the internet in order to log in. Open a web browser on your phone. If you can't browse the internet, you won't be able to log in. Double check that your phone settings allow Clean Smarts to use cellular or WiFi data.
Check that Caps Lock is off and double check that you've typed everything correctly.
It's happened to all of us! Double check that the Caps Lock key (just left of the A key on the keyboard) is off. Try typing in username field to see that it is off before you type your password.
Verify that your account has been set up and double check that you received the right password if it was provided to you.
If this is the first time you are logging into the system, double check with your account administrator (usually an office operations person or manager) that you have the correct username and password. If your username is your e-mail address, you can type your e-mail address in the username field and click the "Forgot Password?" button to reset your password. This will send an e-mail to you with a link. The link is good up to 24 hours.
Clear your browser cookies if you're logging into the desktop web app.
A browser cookie is a small identifier that is stored with your computer's browser that helps us know that you are logged in. Sometimes the cookies from our server and your browser get out of sync; this should be a rare occasion, but if the other steps above have not worked you can try clearing your browser's cookies. Each browser has different instructions on how to clear cookies:
Steps for clearing cookies in Chrome or Edge
- Go to https://admin.cleansmarts.com
- Click on the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen, then go to More tools > Developer tools
- If you can't see the word "Application" near the top of the window that appears, click on the double arrow (>>). Click on "Application".
- In the left-hand application window pane, select "Clear storage". It's near the top of pane with a trash bin symbol next to it.
- You will then click the button labeled "Clear site data" in the right-hand window pane.
- Close the settings window by clicking the X in the top-right corner below the three-dot icon.
Steps for clearing cookies in Safari
- Select the gear icon to open Safari's menu, then select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy tab, then select Details.
- Select cleansmarts.com from the list of.
- Select Remove.
- Select Done.
Steps for clearing cookies in Firefox
- Select the three horizontal lines, then select Options.
- Select Privacy & Security.
- In the History section, select the dropdown arrow next to Firefox will, then select Use custom settings for history.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, select Manage Data.
- In the Manage Cookies and Site Data dialog box, select cleansmarts.com.
- Select Remove Selected.
- Select Save Changes.
- In the Removing Cookies and Site Data dialog box, select OK
Try logging in
After trying the above steps, go back to the login page at https://admin.cleansmarts.com and try logging in again.