Where can I see supply levels and costs?
The Supplies > Costs and Levels report will give you the total supplies on hand and the value or cost of those supplies as of a certain point in time. This report also can give you the change in the quantity for a period of time. Both the quantity and cost (current value of inventory on hand) are given. The amounts are aggregated for the location you select; if the location you select is a parent location, the amounts will be the sum of all child locations. The report provides the following information:
- Quantity and cost amounts as of the beginning of the report period that you select.
- Amounts as of the end of the reporting period.
- Changes during the period.
- Changes during the prior period.
- Changes during the period minus the changes during the prior period; this is a measure of whether costs are increasing or decreasing over time.
You can hide or show columns to suite your reporting needs.