Why am I not getting notifications?
Double check the following if you are not receiving notifications:
- Check that all notification toggles are turned on under the Clean Smarts app settings (iOS: Settings > Notifications > Clean Smarts; Android: Settings > Apps > Clean Smarts > Notifications).
- Check that your phone is not set to Do Not Disturb or Airplane Mode.
- Turn on Background App Refresh (Android:Settings > General > Background App Refresh).
- Check that your phone is not in Low Power Mode or Battery Saver mode (iOS: Settings > Battery; Android: Settings > Battery and device care > Battery)
- Check that the app battery setting is set to Optimized or Unrestricted (Android: Settings > Apps > Clean Smarts > Battery).
- Check that you have Wi-Fi or cellular data.
- If you have recently updated your iOS or Android phone version, you will need to log out of the mobile app and log back in. This will re-register your device with our push notification service.
- Check with your account administrator that you have push notifications checked in your Clean Smarts user profile for the type of alerts you want to receive. This is found on the web app under Admin > Manage Users > user profile.
- Make sure that you have access to the location within Clean Smarts that the notification is related to.
- Ensure you are logged into the app under the username that has push notifications enabled. This is important because a device will only receive push notifications for the last logged-in user.
If you are a customer
Check with your account administrator that you have been designated as a customer within. Having customer-level modules is not the same as being designated as a customer. Your account administrator should double check that "Click here if this user is a customer" is marked in your user profile.
Special treatment of internal issue (or service request) notifications
If you are an employee (internal user) and create an issue, customers will not automatically receive notifications about that issue. You must make the issue visible to the customer in order for them to see updates to the issue/service request. You must have the manager-level issue module in order to make issues visible to the customer..
You can make an issue visible to customers from the web app when viewing an issue:
It also can be done from the mobile app: