How do I check in via text (SMS)?
With Clean Smarts, you can clock in and out by texting a toll-free number. This feature is enabled by default and is available to all Clean Smarts customers in the U.S. and the U.K.
What are the toll-free numbers?
In order to prevent spam and robo-calls to our service lines, the toll-free numbers are not provided in these public support articles. Please e-mail [email protected], and our support staff will provide you with the correct number for your country.
How to set up a user's mobile number
In order for the software to recognize a user's mobile number, you must first enter the mobile number in a user's profile.
- Go to Admin > Manage Users.
- Click the pencil icon next to a user.
- Enter the user's mobile number and what dialing country the phone number is from in the "Mobile Phone Number and Country" field.
- Save the user details.
How to check in with the Clean Smarts toll-free number:
- To check in, text "In" to the toll-free telephone number. If you are scheduled for multiple shifts, you will receive a reply with a numbered list of your assigned shifts. Text the number (for example, "3"), to clock into that shift.
- To check out at the end of your shift, text "Out".
- Text "Help" if you forget these key words.