How do I set up alerts for when an employee is late?
You can receive an alert (or a series of alerts) if a cleaner has not clocked in for his or her shift. You can receive these via e-mail, text, or push notification to your mobile device if the Clean Smarts app is installed.
- First, go to Admin > Manage Locations and click on the pencil icon for the location where the shift has been set up.
- Scroll down to "Shift Information" and click on the "Add Alert" button for the shift you want to set late alerts for.
- You can set multiple alerts. One way to do this is to set an alert for 15 minutes into a shift and then another after an hour has passed.
- Next, set up the user's notification settings by going to Admin > Manage Users and clicking on the pencil icon next to the user.
- Scroll down to the Notifications section and select how you want to be alerted. The Alert Inbox is the inbox on your mobile app.