How do I set up landline telephone clock-in?
With Clean Smarts, your cleaners can clock in with a telephone call by calling a toll-free number and providing their Clean Smarts ID and PIN. This feature is enabled by default and is available to all Clean Smarts customers in the U.S. and the U.K. Ideally, your cleaners clock in using landline telephone numbers originating from the facilities they service; however, users can also call using their mobile phones.
What are the toll-free numbers?
In order to prevent spam and robo-calls to our service lines, the toll-free numbers are not provided in these public support articles. Please e-mail [email protected], and our support staff will provide you with the toll-free numbers.
How to assign telephone numbers
To set up telephone clock in, you add telephone numbers to the locations where you want your cleaners to begin logging their time:
- Go to Admin > Manage Locations > Pencil icon for the location where cleaners will be dialing in.
- Scroll to the bottom of the form under Check In Phone Numbers. Click the "Add Phone Number" button.
- Type in the phone number originating from the location. You can add multiple phone numbers to a single location.
Assigning telephone numbers from time detail
Users can clock in using a telephone number that has not been assigned to a location. In such cases, the system captures that time so that you can decide whether to assign the unknown number to a particular location.
- Go to Time Tracking > View Time Detail and set your location and date ranges.
- Click the golden button under the Location column for time that was called in from an unknown telephone number. The time may be incorrect as it will reflect the server's recorded time until a proper location is assigned. Select the location that the phone number should be attached to.