How do I forward an internal service request or issue to a customer?
Issues that you or your team create are regarded as internal issues, and they will not appear in your customer's list of issues (they see them as "service requets") on either the web or mobile app. You may, however, want to show your customer something that your team identified, reported, and took care of. It's a great way to build trust! Here is how you forward, or more accurately, flag, an internal issue as viewable by your customer:
On the web app
- Click Issues > View Open (or Closed) Issues
- Click "Details"
- Click "Make Visible to Customer". If the customer has Updated Issues enabled in their user notification settings, they will receive a notification of the issue.
On the mobile app
- Tap "See Existing Issues" on the main menu and select the location with the service request.
- Select the issue you want to make visible to the customer.
- At the bottom of the issue, tap the switch next to "Visible to Customer". It will switch to a yellow color.
- Tap "Submit" to save the change.