How do I export timesheet data in EPAY format?
You can export your time and attendance detail to a format that is ready to upload into EPAY.
Selecting EPAY as your payroll system
- Go into Admin > Company Settings and scroll down to Payroll Integration
- Select the EPAY option.
- Save the company settings
Adding Payroll IDs to Clean Smarts
The Payroll ID is the EPAY unique user ID which needs to be entered into Clean Smarts for each user in their profile in order to map hours to the correct person.
- Go to Admin > Manage Users.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the user.
- Scroll to the "Payroll System ID" field, and type in the Payroll ID.
- Save the user's profile.
- Repeat this process for each employee.
Adding Site IDs to Clean Smarts
The Site ID is the EPAY unique location ID which needs to be entered into Clean Smarts to map the hours to the correct location or customer.
- Go to Admin > Manage Locations.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the location.
- Scroll to the "Payroll System ID" field, and type in the Site ID.
- Save the location profile.
- Repeat this process for each location.
Exporting time data
- Go to the Time Tracking > Approve Hours report.
- You will now see an EPAY export button. Click it to download a comma-delimited spreadsheet format that is suitable for EPAY upload.
Field valuesHere is how the system populates the columns of the spreadsheet file:
- SiteID: This is the location's "Payroll System ID" mentioned above.
- Payroll ID: This is the user's "Payroll System ID" mentioned above.
- CUSTOM FIELDS: Any custom user fields that you have created will be inserted into the spreadsheet with a header of the custom user field description.
- Work OrderID: BLANK, not currently used
- ExternalRateTypeID: This is the description of the Clean Smarts pay code associated with the check-in. If no pay code is used, this value will be "REG".
- RateTypeCode: BLANK, not currently used
- TimeIn: The check-in time, in M/D/YYYY H:M format.
- Timeout: The check-out time, in M/D/YYYY H:M format.
- EquipmentID: BLANK, not currently used
- Account Code: BLANK, not currently used