How do I turn on location sharing on my mobile phone?
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Privacy.
- Tap on Location Services.
- Switch the "Location Services" to the "on" position.
- Scroll down in the screen to "Clean Smarts" and tap on it.
- Select "While Using the App".
- Switch "Precise Location" to the "on" position.
For Android phones:
- From your home screen, tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap "Apps".
- Scroll down to Clean Smarts and tap on it.
- Tap on "Permissions".
- Tap on "Location".
- Select "Allow only while using the app".
- Switch "Use precise location" to the "on" position.