How do I manually add time to an employee's time sheet?
Time can be added by a manager to an employee's timesheet from the web app under Approve Hours or View Time Detail or from the mobile app.
How to add time from View Time Details in the web app
- Go Time Tracking > View Time Detail
- Click on "Add Time Entry" in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Complete the time entry detail and submit the form.
How to add time from Approve Hours in the web app
- Go Time Tracking > Approve Hours.
- Select "View and Approve" next to the employee's name.
- Click on the "Add Entry" button for the day you wish to add time.
- Fill in the time entry details and save the form.
How to add time in the mobile app
- Go to the "User Directory" screen from the side menu.
- Tap on the user whose time sheet you want to add time to.
- Select the "Timesheet >" link to open that user's time sheet.
- Tap "Add Check-In" at the bottom of the screen to add a time entry.
- Enter the check in details and tap "Submit"